TR-100 RFID Reader Module (USB & TTL or RS232)
**FCC Typed Approved Countries Only**
With an ultra-compact and easy-to-use package, TR-100 is the next generation OEM module from Thinkify. Designed for seamless operation supporting all ISO 18000-63 / Class 1 Gen 2 / Gen 3™ operation.
Along with intuitive, easy-to-use API & demonstration software suite, TR-100 has 1 full Watt output power along with 4 antenna ports enabling performance traditionally attributed to a fixed-RFID reader, that fits in the palm of your hand.
Rounding out the already feature-rich portfolio of capabilities, this includes: advanced power control capability, improved ease of integration and class-leading performance in the most compact and cost-effective form factors.
- Smart Shelving / Cabinets / Point-of-Sale / Vending
- Low profile / thin dock door portals
- Commissioning / Programming Stations
- Hand-Held devices
- Access Control
- Anywhere where space is at a a premium
- Low power consumption / battery powered applications
Ultra-Compact Size70x45mm (2.75x1.77 inches), fits virtually anywhere & enables intricate case design not requiring a lot of space
Low Power ConsumptionCombines very-low “sleep” mode current draw with an exceptionally efficient RF amplifier design, TR-100 is the highest performing, most power efficient OEM module on the market.
- 200+ tags-per-second read rate.
- Full 1W power for long-range applications
- Superior sensitivity with proven SuperEcho receiver architecture.
- Supports all Modulation & BLF modes (including Dense Reader Mode for large tag & reader populations)
- Extremely low-current IDLE mode for battery use.
Designed for Global OperationSpanning US, China and EU bands enables TR100 to make your product ready for world-wide sales.
FlexibleA diverse set of interface options enables greater flexibility in building your solution:
- Multiple communication interfaces: RS232 or TTL (x2) and USB 2.0
- Multiple Power Options: Power over USB / External 5V DC / Battery / Serial
Developer-FriendlyFeature-rich APIs in popular Java, Ruby, C# languages, enable simple, yet comprehensive development of applications for TR-100 including all C1G2 protocol features, autonomous operation, triggered operation via GPIO input devices, tag reading/filtering/programming etc.
|Frequency||850~1100MHz (Depends on regulatory region)|
|Physical||Width: 70mm, Length: 45mm, Height: 11 mm, Weight: 15 g|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC 15.247 RoHS|
|RFID Protocols||ISO-18000-63 (EPC Gen 2), Gen 3™|
|Read Rate||200+ tags per second|
|Read Range||4m with 6 dBi linearly polarized antenna|
|Antenna Connection||Four (4) U. FL type 50Ω coaxial|
|RF Power Output||Up to 30 dBm adjustable|
|Host Connections||USB 2.0, RS232 or TTL Level (2 Ports)|
|GPIO||(TTL Level) 2 inputs, 2 outputs|
|Supply Voltage||5VDC Input, USB, or Serial|
|Power Consumption||Low power IDLE: 500 µA|
|Six (6) LEDs||Power, RF Active, Tag Sense, Tag Read, Default firmware control of LEDs can be released for user applications.|
|Software SDK||C#, JAVA, RUBY|