The Wheel Detector Amplifier
The TX-60 is a self-contained wheel detector amplifier used for presence detection and axle pattern recognition with Tiefenbach wheel detectors. Digital output from the unit can be directly input into a number of AEI systems including the Thinkify TR-1000-AAR RFID reader.
The TX-60 features a very easy to use interface panel. LEDs on the display show the current state of the unit including status of the A and B wheel detection channels, indications for mis-wiring and line faults. In the event of a mis-wire, the unit shows not that a mis-wiring has occurred, but what needs to be changed to resolve the problem. The TX-60 interface panel will also display to the user that a line fault has occurred and what input channel it has occurred on.
Input voltage ranges from 10-36 volts (AC or DC) allow the user greater flexibility in installation.
- Rail Car Wheel Detection
- Axle Counting
- Reverse polarity protection on power input
- Transient voltage suppressors protect the input channels and input power
- 3000V Isolated power supply
- Short circuit protection
- ABS plastic enclosure rating UL94-5VA
Optically Isolated Outputs
- Two optically coupled outputs 80 VDC @ 100 mA
- Two channels
- Line fault detection
- Line reversed detection
Flexible Installation Options
- Low profile enclosure
- Optional surface / wall mount flanges
- Screw terminals on the input and output will accept 12-30 AWG wires